Hi Wim, Dirk,
after reading this
http://eclipsesource.com/blogs/2014/10/15/rap-3-0-m2-whats-new-in-widgets/
I am wondering what are the features that NatTable provides in addition to
Nebula GridViewer.
Can you help for a comparison?

As for the NatTable, I made a try and
imported org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.nattable.core into a RAP 3.0.2
workspace: most of the problems pointed out by Angelo in 2012 are still
there. I commented out the parts with errors and was able to see something
somehow

[image: Inline image 1]

but it is totally unusable this way.
Probably going through each commented part with attention may be a way.
But must admit that GridViewer, with all the JFace viewer powerful
concepts, raises the doubt about going on in this direction.

I don't want to put the two projects one against the other: just would like
to understand them better.

Cheers

Vincenzo