hi everybody,

on my windows OS i can't use the spell checker fonctionnality of richText
editor

i have a problem on the richTextEditor on my windows environment, i can't use
the spell checker functionality on my windows 7 OS with IE 11.09600.19080
version . But on my VM Windows Server 2012 R2 Statndard with IE 11.0.9600.19078
i can use the spell checker , i use the native spell checker for this.

i add in the configuration this line ->
"[color=indigo]config.disableNativeSpellChecker = false[/color]

i do this on my two different environment.

For test that , i have downloaded the
org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.richtext.example project on my two eclipse
environment on the VM and the machine on windows 7 , when a config the
"disableNativeSpellChecker" option in the RichTextEditionExample.java on my VM
and i execute the the application the spell checker is activate but on my
windows 7 is not activate .