On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 16:13:31 -0000, thecyriuz82 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I have a little question because I have to write an article about
> JUnit for my studies.
>
> Now, I found out that the classes "TestCase" and "TestSuite"
> implements the interface "Test".
> My problem is, that I don't really know what this means exactly. I'm
> very new with JUnit.
>
> So I would be very happy, if anybody can give me a short answer to my
> question.
> Thanks a lot to all of you.

There is a good article at 
http://junit.sourceforge.net/doc/cookstour/cookstour.htm.  Section #3 
specifically talks about the design of JUnit.

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved
me, and gave himself for me."
     Galatians 2:20

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
ADVERTISEMENT
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=294855.5468653.6549235.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2376776/rand=246647537


Yahoo! Groups Links

Reply via email to