Yes, you read it right, 
but just in case you thought that I stuttered let me repeat myself�

A hot off the press, power-packed CD of the month delivered right to 
your doorstep every single month that is Worth Millions will turn
your mailbox into a *Motivational Success Box*!

cli.ck below:
http://www.MotivationalClub.com

Testimonial:  Guess who?

Thank you, thank you, thank you because of your wisdom 
along with straight to the point accurate knowledge.  
I was finally able to turn my life around 1,000%

YOU!

Yes, I can say with 100% conviction that it will be you!

Why?

Find out by visiting:
http://www.MotivationalClub.com

Listen...

I pondered the thought for months on end how I can assist you 24 hours a day, 
7 days a week and it happened.  
One morning about 3:00 a.m. six months ago the light bulb went on...
The *Champions Success Forum*
The Forum alone is priceless:
visit:
http://www.MotivationalClub.com

Plus...

I receive hundreds of requests by email, phone and in person  
(some of you even try to bribe me), saying:

�John, I would love to get inside your head and heart to absorb as 
much of your expertise as I can. I know as an ex-clinically diagnosed 
stutterer that is now one of the world�s leading 
motivational success experts, you finally can help me!� 
Go for it visit:
http://www.MotivationalClub.com

One more important point...

Can You Imagine Your Success Library Expanding On A Monthly Basis!?

Turn around now and look at your personal success library and imagine it 
expanding monthly.

Okay, calm down now because in addition to that you�ll have access through 
the private member only website to all the recordings of the Monday Night Live 
Motivational Tele-Classes for your enjoyment!

That is an enormous award winning benefit!

But as you know, I love to over-deliver.

See for yourself by visiting:
http://www.MotivationalClub.com

Needless to say..

I am *Fired Up* For you!

Creating Millionaires by the Day,

John Di Lemme
http://www.MotivationalClub.com

P.S. There's just one more thing,
I will also throw in a 30 minute personal one-on-one coaching coupon ($249 
value) 
that you will receive in your first Motivational Mailbox package.
Wait a second John, let me get this straight. 
I'll receive a 30 minute personal one-on-one coaching coupon?  
That's awesome!
http://www.MotivationalClub.com

P.P.S. My Name is John Di Lemme and I approve this Message!





























If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://www.1automationwiz.com/app/r.asp?ID=24418433&ARID=0

To update your contact information:
http://www.1automationwiz.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=24418433

Reply via email to