May you post the applet tag you are using in the .html? Where, in relation
to the .html, are you putting the .class?
   Is Sun's Java correctly installed?
   See the examples at: http://69.56.195.170/~izeck/java/

Em Qui 16 Dez 2004 20:41, leslieann snow escreveu:

Dear groups, thank you all for the welcome and the encouragement, this is
 what i am haveing trouble with;

1. writing the html for the this program that will run though the browser.
2. it will be on a cd that will be ether sent to differnt locals or used by
 my clinent in differnt locals, i.e. europe etc. 3. i need to make and
 opening disclaimer that is in java that runs the program.

my probleme is i can't get any java i write to test on my browser when i test
 it, like hello world. when i test the java console states it can't find the
 path is there a specific way to place files in a folder or compile to make
 java work, every book i read says java is easy to learn i can't figure it
 out and i need to, and ask for help.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/5cFolB/TM
    Please do not reply to this message via email. More information here:
    http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/messages/messages-23.html