True, but it's possible for other queries to not touch the datastore as
well. Would be interesting to try to break it and see what happens.
Unplug a disk to see if neo still responds to read queries that are still
in the cache. :)

And yeah you're right, ::1 doesn't work in the config file (which is odd),
but if you bind to :: you can connect to ::1. Just tested with my go driver
using the following connection string:
   db, err := sql.Open("neo4j-cypher", "http://[::1]:7474/";)

Wes