Hi Michael,
Thanks for your reply. I guess with jdbc driver, we can't have named
params. it should be indexes i.e. 1, 2 .. Please correct me if I am wrong.
I tried two executions with params approach:
1.  String neo4jQuery = "create (Project{projectId:{1}, projectName:{2}})";
Neo4jPreparedStatement neostmt1 = (Neo4jPreparedStatement)
neo4jconn.prepareStatement(neo4jQuery);
neostmt1.setInt(1, 1);
neostmt1.setString(2, "Puneet's Test");
                        ResultSet neors1 = neostmt1.executeQuery();
It worked!!

2.
Map<String, Object> props = new HashMap<String, Object>();
props.put("projectId", 2);
props.put("projectName", "Puneet's Test1");
 String neo4jQuery = "create (Project{{1}})";
Neo4jPreparedStatement neostmt1 = (Neo4jPreparedStatement)
neo4jconn.prepareStatement(neo4jQuery);
neostmt1.setObject(1, props);
ResultSet neors1 = neostmt1.executeQuery();
It failed with param parsing error. Can you suggest a way how it can work?
As well named params are possible?

- Puneet