Hi all,
I am working on graph data base in Arabic and during my search I found
Neo4J as a good tool for Graph DB,
I have downloaded Neo4j 2.0 and it works with Arabic and I have the
following comments may be some one can help??
1- Did any one used Neo4J in R2L Lang i.e. Arabic (sample or real project)?
2- does any one know how to change the orientation of text to R2L?
3- did any one work with DL-reasoner ?
4- any one have more info about the schema creation and implementation for
Neo4J?
5- when I have a cypher command I need to write it in text editor(i.e.
Ms-word) then to pass it to browser?
6- can any one direct me to a full solution with source code for a project
(.Net portal)?
7- any one knows a good open-source .net client for neo4j?
8- any one knows a good open-source Restful  for neo4j?
9- did any one work on Win 8 store app using neo4j?
10- any visualizing tool for Neo4J with full control over the nodes and the
link that I can attached it to JavaScript ?
11- how we can have a DCMI model in Neo4J graph?
finally I Need more info about OWL/RDF and RDFs & RDFa to work with Neo4j,
and when it is expected to change the amage at windows AZURE from 1.82 to
2.0 version?
Thanks to all
Omar ISBAITAN
EAST Team
the Experts for Arabic Semantic technologies