Hi Craig

Thank you for replying me

Regarding to Neo4j Spatial I thing I was not too much clear. I'm interested
in Neo4J Spatial and in all its all spatial functions; I'm not too much
worried about the addition of other nodes. What I didn't understand when
using Neo4J Spatial is if I can use my own graph structure and add to the
graph structure the spatial index; I would like to use my own OSMImporter
who will create my own Graph with Nodes and Relationships; then I want to
add spatial index to nodes (and maybe to relationship too); in my scenario
Nodes will be points and Relationships should be lines (I'm still thinking
to the addition of spatial index on relationships...for now it's only an
idea but I'm considering if I really need it)
So what I'ld like to do is:

   - use the embedded DB
   - use my own osmimporter
   - add spatial index to Nodes
   - maybe add spatial index to Relationships
   - use spatial functions provided by Neo4J Spatial

Do yuo think is this feasibile thing? If so....how can I use the spatial
index in order to index my own Nodes?

Thank you
Angelo