Hmm. Yeah I can't get spatial to build. Neo4J 2.0.0 windows binary runs
fine in my environment but during the Neo4JSpatial build in the surefire
reports I see:

*TestOSMImport*<<< ERROR!
org.neo4j.gis.spatial.SpatialDatabaseException: java.io.IOException: Cannot
overwrite:
C:\Java\Neo4j\spatial\target\var\neo4j-db\1\index\lucene\node\node\_0.fdt

*TestForDocs*<<< ERROR!
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.IOException: Cannot overwrite:
C:\Java\Neo4j\spatial\target\var\neo4j-db\1\index\lucene\node\node\_4.fdt
*TestSimplePointLayer*
<<< ERROR!
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error starting
org.neo4j.kernel.EmbeddedGraphDatabase,
c:\Java\Neo4j\spatial\target\var\neo4j-db\1

*TestSpatial*
 <<< ERROR!
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error starting
org.neo4j.kernel.EmbeddedGraphDatabase,
c:\Java\Neo4j\spatial\target\var\neo4j-db\1

*TestSpatialQueries*
<<< ERROR!
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error starting
org.neo4j.kernel.EmbeddedGraphDatabase,
c:\Java\Neo4j\spatial\target\var\neo4j-db\1

*TestSpatialUtil*