Yes, that worked wonders!  Thanks so much.  I think there is an underlying
issue with Neo4j trying to fsync too often, but at least now I can continue
to develop on my machine which is all that really matters.  Really
appreciate your time.

Percentage of the requests served within a certain time (ms)
  50%      3
  66%      3
  75%      4
  80%      4