Hi -

Our team was previously using neo4j-1.8.2, now we want to upgrade to
neo4j-1.9.5 (later on we will possibly upgrade to version 2.0).

But I have noticed such strange behavior. After loading data from our
application to neo4j, I have 226 nodes in neo4j database and 1092
relationships. This is correct numbers.
After that I stop Jboss (our application which is working with neo4j is
working under Jboss) and restart neo4j server (Jboss is still stopped to be
sure that nobody creates new entities in neo4j).
When neo4j restart is done, neo4j web admin shows me 1864 nodes (instead of
226) and 23513 relationships (instead of 1092).
BUT, interesting point is that, when I run cypher query "START root=node(*)
RETURN root" then 226 nodes are returned.
When I run cypher query "START root=relationship(*) RETURN root" then 1092
relationships are returned.

If I restart neo4j server for the second time, then the numbers do not
increase any more.

What can cause this issue? What is happening and how this can we fix this?
Our QA are using neo4j web admin for testing and these numbers looks really
confusing...
Also, what result should I believe: should I believe to what web admin
shows me or should I believe the results of cypher query execution?

Thanks,
Denys