Hi everyone,

Although I have announced this a while ago on my
blog<http://florent.biville.net/?post/2014/01/03/AssertJ-Neo4j-1.0.0-is-out!>,
I realize I did not mention the first release of AssertJ-Neo4j  to the
official group here.
First things first, AssertJ<https://github.com/joel-costigliola/assertj-core>is
historically a fork of the Java project
Fest-Assert <http://code.google.com/p/fest/#Fluent_Assertions>, which
provides fluent testing assertions (making tests more concise and readable).

With the initial assistance of Joel Costigliola (ex-Fest-Assert
contributor, creator of AssertJ), I have released an AssertJ module that
helps writing concise and fluent assertions on Neo4j data structures. This
works with Neo4j 2+.

It can be used as a standalone testing library or be used together with
AssertJ core module.
It is fully open source and hosted on
Github<https://github.com/joel-costigliola/assertj-neo4j>with an extensive
documentation<http://joel-costigliola.github.io/assertj/neo4j/api/index.html>and
 several
examples<https://github.com/joel-costigliola/assertj-examples/tree/master/src/test/java/org/assertj/examples/neo4j>
.

This is only a 1.0.0 version and there is still work to do (mainly with
Iterable of Node/Relationship and more)
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Feel free to suggest features by opening issues on Github or even send pull
request :)

Happy new year and happy testing!
Florent