No idea. on this particular server, which is a sandbox and has nothing else
except the java and neo4j it's happening consistently. in a DM I can
provide you the url of the instance, if that helps.

best,  Tom

Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards

Ir. T. Zeppenfeldt
van der Waalsstraat 30
6706 JR  Wageningen
The Netherlands