I have a query like this:

MATCH (a)-[:Shout]->(b)
WHERE a.user_id=1
WITH b.post_id as b_post_id, a, b.post as b_post
MATCH (a)-[:Friend]->(c)-[:Shout]->(d)
WITH d.post_id as d_post_id, b_post_id, d.post as d_post, b_post
order by d_post_id desc, b_post_id desc
RETURN collect(distinct d_post) + collect(distinct b_post) as p

I want to return all posts that are from user and friend so I combine the 2
match
the first match (a)-[:Shout]->(b) will return posts from user and the second
match (a)-[:Friend]->(c)-[:Shout]->(d) will return posts from friend.

The posts of (a)-[:Shout]->(b) are

post_id: 5, post: nana
post_id: 2, post: hi

The posts of (a)-[:Friend]->(c)-[:Shout]->(d) arepost_id: 6, post: lalapost_id:
4, post: hellopost_id: 3, post: hanson
So, when I RETURN collect(distinct d_post) + collect(distinct b_post) as p, it
will beP: nana, hi, lala, hello, hanson
It should be: lala, nana, hello, hanson, hi or 6,5,4,3,2

Please help me.
Thanks.