Tom,

we want to extend the visualization abilities of GraphGists in a number of
ways, we just haven't gotten around to work on it :)

For the time being, you probably want to return only a //graph at the
beginning and use //table otherwise. But make sure to return sensible data,
e.g. full nodes or rels or relevant properties, not id(n)

Actually the //graph viz should highlight returned nodes and rels, I have
to check why it doesn't.