I create several indexes/constraints in the same transaction all the time.
Can you provide code examples to reproduce this issue? I have a feeling you
may be creating conflicting indexes (indexes on the same label/property),
or something. If not, maybe it's just that they're running in separate
transactions at the same time, although I thought the locks were fine
grained based on label/property.

Wes