Thanks for the explaination Peter!

But I'm still curious and confused about all files in default.graphdb. Is
there any references that can explain me more about all files? or can you
explain me?

For Example:
I found this 00ff ffff ffff ffff ff00 0000 0000 0100 in
neostore.nodestore.db. As I know the the length of each record of node
store is 9 bytes in length but it is 32 bytes in length.

and what is nioneo_logical.log, tm_tx_log and store_lock file? What are
they for? Can I remove it like rrd file?

Thank you.
Rio