Hi Mattias,
thanks for your answer...
As I'm a newbie, there would be some examples to follow?

I only tried this modification in org.neo4j.graphalgo.impl.path.Dijkstra
class, but i'm not sure that is enough..
Can you help me?

Thanks
  private Traverser traverser( Node start, final Node end, boolean
forMultiplePaths )
    {
       // return (lastTraverser = TRAVERSAL.expand( expander, stateFactory )
         //       .order( new SelectorFactory( forMultiplePaths,
costEvaluator ) )
           //     .evaluator( Evaluators.includeWhereEndNodeIs( end )
).traverse( start ) );

        return   (lastTraverser = Traversal.bidirectionalTraversal()
                          .mirroredSides( TRAVERSAL.expand( expander )
                          .order( new SelectorFactory( forMultiplePaths,
costEvaluator) ) )
                          .traverse( start, end ) );

    }