Sorry to post here. But I refuse to ever use SO. I do NOT, nor will I ever
have an account with them.

So I recently upgraded our app to use Neo4J Server 2.0.3 and SDN 3.0.1. We
are using Ansible and it is updating a VMWare Fusion VM on my Mac. Now when
I run our build I get PermGen Out of Memory errors. It occurs in our
Integration tests. Never the same test. I have tried many things. Before
the upgrade, it worked fine. the Upgrade is the only change I made locally.
I even upped the permgen size 4 times larger and still no luck.

Anyone have any ideas.

Thanks

Mark