My observation with 2.1.1 and load csv was not so bad, see my blog post:
http://jexp.de/blog/2014/06/using-load-csv-to-import-git-history-into-neo4j/

Can you make sure that your indexes are online? before the import query
starts?

Actually if you use MERGE consider using constraints instead.

CREATE CONSTRAINT ON (j:Joueur) assert j.IDJoueur is unique;
CREATE CONSTRAINT ON (t:TypePaiement) asset t.Type is unique;

schema await

USING PERIODIC COMMIT 1500
LOAD CSV FROM "file:///tmp/file.csv" AS csvLine
MERGE (joueur:Joueur { IDJoueur: csvLine[2]})
MERGE (type:TypePaiement {Type: csvLine[3]})
MERGE (type)-[:ALIMENTE{IdEvt: csvLine[0],Montant: csvLine[1]}]->(joueur);