I am trying to import a large amount of data using Cypher's new LOAD CSV
tool. The problem is that one of my properties will contain some arbitrary
text which contains a lot of commas in itself. A basic picture of my data
would look like:

{
  "id": 1234,
  "another_data": "data",
  "text": "This can have commas, so this part never gets imported!"
}

My generated CSV file then is laid out like:

id,another_data,text
1234,data,This can have commas, so this part never gets imported!

and have even tried quoting it like

id,another_data,text
1234,data,"This can have commas, and this part still never gets imported!"

So, using the import tool like

USING PERIODIC COMMIT 50000
LOAD CSV WITH HEADERS FROM 'file:/mydata.txt' AS line
CREATE (c:Comment { id: line.id, another_data: line.another_data, text: line
.text })

Gives me a node resulting in

{
  "id": 1234,
  "another_data": "data",
  "text": "This can have commas"
}

I only ever have one field that can have commas and have tried putting it
at the end to see if it would just grab everything left over, but no luck.
Ideas???