It won't be fast though.

for (Node n :
GlobalGraphOperations.at(db).getAllNodesWithLabel(Labels.MY_LABEL)) {
   int value = (Integer)n.getProperty("property");
   if (value > min && value > max) {
      // do something
   }
}

For a faster way, you might want to look into a legacy lucene index +
NumericRangeQuery.

http://docs.neo4j.org/chunked/milestone/indexing-lucene-extras.html#indexing-lucene-numeric-ranges