POSTing this :

{
  "statements" : [ {
    "statement" : "match(uc:usercase {name:{name}}) return uc",
    "params": {
      "name" : "myname"
    },
    "resultDataContents" : [ "graph" ]
  } ]
}

to the transactional endpoint returns:

{
    "commit": "http://mydomain.com:7474/db/data/transaction/106/commit";,
    "results": [
        {
            "columns": [
                "uc"
            ],
            "data": []
        }
    ],
    "transaction": {
        "expires": "Thu, 26 Jun 2014 08:39:16 +0000"
    },
    "errors": [
        {
            "code": "Neo.ClientError.Statement.ParameterMissing",
            "message": "Expected a parameter named name"
        }
    ]
}

Is it me using a wrong syntax? If I would have several statements in a
transaction, I would expect a structure that allowed a query and params as
children of the statement. Or is it not possible to provide parameters
using the transactional endpoint.