Dear All,

Some background:

I have "people" nodes and "things" nodes. People nodes have personID
property and are connected with "friends" relationships. People and things
are connected by "likes" relationships (think Facebook). The query is run
by a person, search for others who like a certain thing say football.

So my query is like this:

MATCH (something:things)<-[r2:likes]-(someone:people)
WHERE something.name = "football"
RETURN someone, something

Now I need to do something more, basically the person searching for
"football" should see people who like "football" but who are not his
"friends". The intent is to find new people with common like and hence must
exclude friends. We know the personID of the person running this search.

How do we write this query?

Any help will be much appreciated!

Cheers,
Anshuman