Hi Michael,

I can access the csv URL from my computer, there's no problem (and, as a
reminder, the command works on the online console
http://console.neo4j.org/. Sorry, but I can't find the log files you ask me
to look for...there's one neo4j folder on my computer, called
"default.graphdb". Inside, I can't find any log files.

The main reason why I want to switch from the online console
http://console.neo4j.org/ is that I hope to be able to import a larger
dataset (50.000 nodes). Is that the case?

Can you provide further assistance? I'll appreciate it very much!

Thanks again,
Tobias