Alireza,

These questions are so broad that it's hard to answer.

If you want to be able to get all of your different nodes back from a
single query, then they must all be in the same RTree layer (accessed
through a spatial index in Cypher). If different kinds or subsets of
spatial nodes are to be queried separately, then you need a different layer
(and thus different spatial index for Cypher-based queries) for each
separate type or subset. It also depends on the type of geometry you are
using. There are three types of geometries - WKB, WKT, and simple point,
and you cannot mix these within a layer.

As for "normal" indexes, it all depends on what you are trying to do. I
can't answer this question, except to say that indexing (some of which is
done transparently if you are using labels) will generally increase
performance.

Grace and peace,

Jim