Hi Michael,

So I tried your suggestions by diableing the remote shell and UDC. But the
number of thread that JVM launches does not seem to change (still more than
10 threads). By looking closer at neo4j configurations, I don't seem to
find much stuff to disable. Do you mind giving me more suggestions? Thank
you!

Also sometimes the Neo4j server script run into deadlock and doesn't
finish. The result for me using jstack are usually two threads as follows:

Thread 10033: (state = BLOCKED)
 - java.lang.Object.wait(long) @bci=0 (Interpreted frame)
 - java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue.remove(long) @bci=44, line=135 (Interpreted
frame)
 - java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue.remove() @bci=2, line=151 (Interpreted
frame)
 - java.lang.ref.Finalizer$FinalizerThread.run() @bci=16, line=189
(Interpreted frame)

Thread 10032: (state = BLOCKED)
 - java.lang.Object.wait(long) @bci=0 (Interpreted frame)
 - java.lang.Object.wait() @bci=2, line=503 (Interpreted frame)
 - java.lang.ref.Reference$ReferenceHandler.run() @bci=46, line=133
(Interpreted frame)

Both threads are Blocked and not making any achievement. Is there a way to
tell what the two threads are doing or disable them two from beginning?

Best Wishes,
Jer