It looks like accountId is not the Node ID, is that correct? In which case
I think that you should be using something like:

Query("MATCH (account:`Account`) WHERE account.accountId IN {0} RETURN
account")
public List<Account> findAllByAccountId(Set<Long> ids);

If you are using SDN (I think that you are?) and accountId is the Node Id
then you could use the Built in CRUDRepository method
findAll(Iterable<Long> ids)