> I want to build a graph out of the result of this query, is there any such
> solution already in Neo4j, i.e., to recieve a query result as yet another
> graph not
> just a list of node?

This sounds very domain specific. What kind of graph do you want? I would
assume you would need to build whatever graph you want yourself.

However, if the graph you are talking about is the graph structure of the
geometries themselves, then I recommend my previous suggestion, with a
custom GeometryEncoder that allows the LineString and Polygon geometries to
already be graphs. In that case your data model for a three point Polygon
could be (p)-[:points]->(a)-[:first]->(b)->[:next]->(c)-[:last]->(a), where
(a), (b) and (c) could all be Point Geometries in your index, and (p) would
be the polygon containing those three points. The bbox and gtype for each
point is stored on the a,b,c nodes, and the bbox and gtype of the entire
polygon is stored on the (p) node, and your GeometryEncoder knows how to
convert from graphs to Geometry objects and back.

This way you control entirely the data model, while still being able to use
the spatial library for geometry searches.