I have installed Neo4j 2.1.1 in the directory of  C:\Program Files\Neo4j
Community in windows 8 32 bit machine. It creates default.graphdb by
default C:\Users\Jeyatharshini\Documents\Neo4j directory. I copied it in
the same directory and rename as routeFinder.graphdb.. I browsed through
Neo4j window C:\Users\Jeyatharshini\Documents\Neo4j\routeFinder.graphdb and
start it... It starts.. I need to access it through Java code... What
should be my DB_PATH to put into
graphDb = new
GraphDatabaseFactory().newEmbeddedDatabaseBuilder(DB_PATH).newGraphDatabase();

If I put DB_PATH as "C:/Program Files/Neo4j Community/" it works. No
exception... But in my web interface I tried to retrieve the added nodes.
Nothing is got...
If I put "routeFinder.graphdb" .. It also works.. But no update again...
If I specify path as
"C:\Users\Jeyatharshini\Documents\Neo4j\routeFinder.graphdb" it doesn't
allow
"C:/Users/Jeyatharshini/Documents/Neo4j/routeFinder.graphdb/" also doesn't
work...

I am confusing here.... Please somebody help me... This might be silly
question... But I googled... But I found video tutorials for older version
of 1.8.3 or something else...