I don't know but it's really buggy. The Shell also seems to buffer my batch
files. Needed to restartet die Server and recreate the database before he
took the new content.

Anyways I will try this one now:

USING PERIODIC COMMIT 4000
LOAD CSV WITH HEADERS FROM "file:///C:/data/tls202_part01.txt" AS csvLine
WITH csvLine
MATCH (appln:Appln)
WHERE appln.ID = toInt(csvLine.appln_id)
CREATE (appln)-[:HAS_TITLE]->(title:Title { title:csvLine.appln_title });

I think this is the best solution for my case. No double CREATE. and works
at least with a small LIMIT =/

Let's see how is goes with Big Data!