In my algorithm, if there are say 17 types, then I need to enumerate all
possible cliques for each of size-3 combinations of total 17 types.
Similarly for size-4, all possible cliques for each of size-4 combinations
of total 17 types and so on. So, is the idea of using sets in java good
(since the results will be huge)? Do I have a better choice?