Thanks a lot for the profiles, I share them with the team.

Yes you're probably right, esp. returning 1k rows every time.

You can also test it with curl or similar, using the transactional cypher
endpoint.

You can also run Neo4jShell.bat from the bin directory to connect to the
running server in a commandline console.