Hi,

Firstly, I have to say that my English isn't very good so please be lenient
:).

So i explain my problem: we have one cluster of Neo4J servers. One master
and 2 or more slaves.
I also use an HAProxy server to do the load balancing. Writing request goes
to the master and reading requests goes to the slaves.
Now, I want to use the Neo4J JDBC to send Cypher requests from a Java
application.
My problem is, how should I do to distinguish writing and reading requests
in HAProxy ?

I have found one solution: to make the HAProxy server listen to two port,
for example 9000 and 9001.
Writing request are sent to the port 9000 and reading request to the port
9001. But I don't think this is the best solution.

I have also searched for a variable to set in the JDBC to do that thing but
I haven't found anything.
If someone have a better solution that mine, I would be happy to learn it
:).

Thank you for your help.

FakeGenious,
developper.