I have a create a proof-of-concept Spoon container for Neo4j (2.1.6 and
2.2.0-M02).  But before I start making the build process robust etc. and
updating it for the latest Neo4j versions, I was wondering what people in
the Neo4j community thought of having Neo4j in Spoon.

Is this something that would be useful?
Is it worth creating?

For a windows person, it means that in order to see what Neo4j is like

1. run "spoon try neo4j-community:2.1.6"
2. Browse to "localhost:7474"
No need to install Java etc.

Some information on Spoon;

TLDR; It's Docker for Windows.

https://spoon.net/docs/getting-started/about
"Spoon is a platform for building, testing and deploying Windows
applications and services in isolated containers. Once an application or
service is put into a container, that image can be distributed to testers,
Beta users or any Spoon user by pushing the image to the Hub."

My GitHib repo with the build process;
https://github.com/glennsarti/neo4j-community-spoon