Hi all,
I am passing from Neo4j 1.9.9 to Neo4j 2.2.0, with embedded mode using
java. I have inserted the transactions also for read operations, but now
when I query my Lucene indexes as this

rhits = index.query("cs", "*");
out.println("#" + rhits.size());
rhits.close();

as you can see I do not have to iterate over the result, I need only the
number of results but this new Neo4j version looks like loading all in
memory and I get the following error in the first instruction.

        at org.neo4j.collection.primitive.hopscotch.IntArrayBasedKeyTable.
initia
lizeTable(IntArrayBasedKeyTable.java:54)
        at org.neo4j.collection.primitive.hopscotch.IntArrayBasedKeyTable.<
init>
(IntArrayBasedKeyTable.java:48)
        at org.neo4j.collection.primitive.hopscotch.LongKeyTable.<init>(
LongKeyT
able.java:27)
        at org.neo4j.collection.primitive.Primitive.longSet(Primitive.java:
66)
        at org.neo4j.kernel.impl.coreapi.LegacyIndexProxy$1.<init>(
LegacyIndexPr
oxy.java:296)
        at org.neo4j.kernel.impl.coreapi.LegacyIndexProxy.wrapIndexHits(
LegacyIn
dexProxy.java:294)
        at org.neo4j.kernel.impl.coreapi.LegacyIndexProxy.query(
LegacyIndexProxy
.java:352)

I never get this with older versions of Neo4j! I always did this operation
until version 1.9.9.
Could you please help me to avoid this? Is it a bug of library
implementation or I have to change the way of querying?

Thanks in advance,
Rita