Hi Rick,

I just checked the code of Neo4j-2.2.0-M03 and Neo4j-2.2.0 but it seems
like there have been considerable change in the security implementation.

M03 exposes REST API for getting the token back but that API has been
removed in 2.2.0 and also complete security implementation has been changed.

In short 2.2.0 and above does not have token based security. It uses the
 java.security.MessageDigest (SHA-256) digester for authentication.

Thanks,
Sumit