Hi,

I'm trying to run the following snippet (with Neo4j v2.2.1 / impermanent
graph database):

try (Transaction tx = graphDB.beginTx()) {
    IndexDefinition definition = graphDB.schema()
        .indexFor(Labels.ARTIST)
        .on("name")
        .create();

    graphDB.schema().awaitIndexOnline(definition, XXX, TimeUnit.MILLISECONDS);

    // [...]

}

No matter how high I set XXX, an IllegalStateException will always be thrown.

Is this specific to the impermanent graph database?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Florent