Hello, I am attempting to implement a specific object model that has a lot
of inheritance (Up to 12 or 13 levels in some cases). I was wondering if
there are any performance penalties associated with having a large number
of labels on a node. Here's an example:

CREATE (n:Label1:Label2:Label3:Label4:Label5:Label6..)

But in most cases we'd just be querying with

MATCH (n:Label1)

but have the freedom to match further up the chain if we want.

So is there anything wrong with this? Just wanted to check since I'm not
sure about the underlying file structures of the graph.

 I was also planning on doing something similar with properties:

CREATE (n)-[r:REL1]-(p)

MATCH (n)-[r:REL1|REL2|REL3|REL4|REL5|REL6|REL7]-(p)

I'd assume this one would have more of a penalty in the match clause since
it's probably just a for loop underneath searching for each relationship
but I'm not sure of how bad of a penalty it would be.

Thanks for any insights,
Dan