I am working with a Neo4J model that uses a finite set of Labels based on
the six interrogatives (Who, What, When, Where, Why and How) and on a
similarly constrained set of relationships: Is_A, Is_Has, Is_Part_Has,
Is_Precedent_Has, Is_Equivalent_Has and Is_Property_Has.   Since the nature
of a Relationship in this model uses nodes instead of arbitrary edges (i.e.
"Lives_In" for  the example below, I end up with statements (in pseudo
Cypher) like the following:

:Person {'Fred Flinstone'}  - [:Is_Has] -> :Status {'Resident'} <-
[:Is_Has} - :Place {'Bedrock'}

My question is:  I was wondering if I can assign a unique identifier (or a
URI) to the statement above in order to reference it (establish a new
relationship to it) later.

I am thinking it would be a better alternative than hyper-edges.

Thoughts? Other than (WTH is he thinking?) :D

Thanks.