Hi,

I am looking into storing twitter data into graph database for some
relation analysis. I am hoping to use neo4j but I am a bit lost as to how
to start using it in my java application.
I have read online that it's easier to use spring but I have not used
spring at all before.
I found two different git repo for the example application, which one
should I use and is there any difference?
- https://github.com/neo4j-examples/movies-java-spring-data-neo4j-4
- https://github.com/neo4j-examples/movies-java-spring-boot-jdbc

Also, if there's any better alternative to my problem, please feel free to
suggest.

Thanks!