in my database i have students that are enrigtrated in courses
(student)-[registration]-(course)

i want to get the intelligence of all student, and the intelligence of
student who take the same courses taht take the first student to wich i
point
I make this request this answer exxactly to what i want but it takes much
time.how can i optimize this

match (n:student)
optional match (n:student)-[r:registration]-()
optional match ()-[r2:registration]-(n2:course) where id(r)=id(r2)
optional match (n2)-[r3:registration]-() where id(r3)=id(r2)
optional match ()-[r4:registration]-(n3:student) where id(r4)=id(r3)
return distinct ID(n), n.intelligence, ID(n3),n3.intelligence