Finally, I've stopped the process and run the neo4j server for that
database. after taking about 2 hours, it created "neostore.counts.db" file
and right now I can run it. However, it's somehow slow when I'm working
with that.

I think it's related to the node/relationship index. When I see inside of
the index directory it has just "segments_1" and "segments.gen". How can I
make some index over the labels of a created graph?