Hi,

I'm currently calculating the shortest paths between 2 nodes via the
SEM_SIM relationship using the following query:

@Query("MATCH (s:StartVertex {uuid:{0}}) , "
+ "(g:GoalVertex {uuid:{1}}) , "
+ "path = shortestpath((s)-[:SEM_SIM*]-(g)) "
+ "RETURN path ORDER BY LENGTH(path) DESC LIMIT 1")

All this is working fine but I would like to be able to take a relationship
attribute like cost into account. How can I use this attribute in the above
query?

Thanks in advance for the information

Kind regards,
Johan,