Hi Jessica,
when you execute the query cypher query, just iterate over the cursor and
append it to a list. Then using the json.dumps() method you can get the
result in JSON format. You may then analyze it as per your needs
ᐧ

Regards,
Yayati Sule
Associate Data Scientist
Innoplexus Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
www.innoplexus.com
Mob : +91-9527459407

Landline: +91-20-66527300

© 2011-16 Innoplexus Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.

Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all rights including those in
copyright in the content of this e-mail are owned by Innoplexus
Consulting Services Pvt Ltd. and all related legal entities. The
contents of this e-mail shall not be copied, reproduced, or
transmitted in any form without the written permission of Innoplexus
Consulting Services Pvt Ltd or that of the copyright owner. The
receipt of this mail is the acknowledgement of the receipt of
contents; if the recipient is not the intended addressee then the
recipient shall notify the sender immediately.

The contents are provided for information only and no opinions
expressed should be relied on without further consultation with
Innoplexus Consulting Services Pvt Ltd. and all related legal
entities. While all endeavors have been made to ensure accuracy,
Innoplexus Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. makes no warranty or
representation to its accuracy, completeness or fairness and persons
who rely on it do so entirely at their own risk. The information
herein may be changed or withdrawn at any time without notice.
Innoplexus Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable to any
client or third party for the accuracy of the information supplied
through this service.

Innoplexus Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. accepts no responsibility or
liability for the contents of any other site, whether linked to this
site or not, or any consequences from your acting upon the contents of
another site.

Please Consider the environment before printing this email.