Hi :),

does anyone knows how to push a neo4j patch to Github? I found a bug in one
of the JUnit tests and would like to submit my patch for it. Unfortunately
there is no possibility to ask questions on the Neo4j Github site.

While trying to create a PR I get always the following error:

ERROR: Permission to neo4j/neo4j.git denied to $USERNAME.

and the repository exists.

Does anyone knows a solution for this?

Many thanks :)