Hi All,

I'm new to neo4j server, trying to make a cluster on local machine of three
instances and use it for creation of graph.
I followed the steps provided in manual, but facing a problem.
Master node is started, then  slave node starts copies the data from master
and again fails saying one of the port for that instance is already in use.
The port it is not able to access is the bolt connector port. I'm trying to
make a 3 instance cluster, master starts but the rest two fails after
copying the data, they both give an error like localhost:portno. is already
in use