For visualization questions there is also a dedicated page on
neo4j.com/developer/guide-data-visualization

Also the example application here
<https://github.com/neo4j-examples?utf8=%E2%9C%93&query=dotnet> features a
graph visualization.

Or join neo4j.com/slack and ask there for concrete detail.

Michael