Thanks Michael and Craig,
1)Done, thanks.
2)shortestpath seems to make things go worst... e.g. MATCH path =
shortestPath((S)-[:CONNECTED*1..2]->(E)) increase my execution..
3)yes, CONNECTED

APOC: awesome, but wich algo can I use in order to increase performance? I
have only the starting node and not the ending node.. I tried path.exapand
but it is quite similar to my solution..

SPATIAL: well that is an idea that I was evaluating.. first of all: if I
reduce the number of nodes still the number of relations and the paths to
calculate won't change will this be enought in order to reduce ex. time?
Doesn't it depends from the number of relations that my query finds
starting from the node specified?
Is that possible to query on a query's result (like nested queryes)? How
can I do that?

THANK YOU SO MUCH